Breakfast news. Avoid the worst Jams in the UK.
Breakfast News: The Department for Transport revealed the UK worst Traffic Jams at rush hour and the annual hours ‘lost’ to the commute, per driver. Here they are:
1. Chiswick Roundabout to A40 Hanger Lane, London: 56 hours
2. A23 Kennington Park to Norbury Station, London: 50 hours
3. A4200/A4 Russell Square to New Fetter Lane, London: 47 hours
4. A34 Robin Hood Lane to A41 Soho Hill, Birmingham: 44 hrs
5. Kensington High Street along Earl’s Court Road to A308, near Chelsea and Westminster Hospital: 42 hrs
6. Finchley Road to Colney Hatch Lane, London: 42 hrs
7. A4540 Five Ways to A41 Soho Hill, Birmingham: 42 hrs
8. A658 Harrogate Road to Victoria Street, Leeds: 40 hours
9. B6117 to A644 Huddersfield Road, near Dewsbury: 36 hrs
10. A56 to Northumberland Street, Manchester: 33 hrs
Plus, with less than a 10th of the population of Birmingham, Lincoln is a surprising entry in the 10 most congested UK cities. Drivers lose a day & a half EACH of their lives sitting in Traffic Jams!
When employees travel outside of the rush hour, they arrive in a much better frame of mind, ready for work.
Contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how your business can work smarter.