Have an Online Merry Christmas!
What a year 2020 has been!
No-one wants to spend the festive season on Video Calls. However, when we can’t meet our loved ones face to face, perhaps it’s the next best thing?
With that in mind, here are our Christmas Tips for keeping in touch with family and friends over the miles:
- Mix it up a bit. It will help combat Christmas meeting fatigue. Have a short one-on-one call on Zoom Phone, plan virtual game nights with a small group or arrange a quick catch up with the Grand Children on-line. Ask them to do a show and tell of their presents.
- Don’t be afraid to think outside the box and get creative with how you throw virtual parties! Zoom has added a feature that allows co-hosts to manage Breakout Rooms. Use them with your loved ones for a white elephant gift exchanges, Pictionary and Charades.
- How about your own version of Strictly? Arrange a dance-off this Christmas across all of the generations. You’ll have hours of fun practising for this event.
- Why not arrange a home tour of all the decorating and renovations you’ve been working on this year?
- Or dust off your old photos, share your screen with your siblings and reminisce. Why not use a virtual backgrounds to take a trip down memory lane? Before your call, ask loved ones to find a photo of a favourite memory. If they set it as their background, it may ignite loads of conversation and nostalgia.
Almost everyone loves a quiz . If you are looking for some Quiz ideas this festive season, look no further than this quiz book, written by the lovely Liz Ashton, especially for you!
This book has tons of quizzes by theme that are the perfect way to bring people together during these socially isolating times. It takes a bit of practice to set questions at the right level, doesn’t it. This book does it for you. Do you have an egghead in the Family or a budding University Challenge entrant – this is the perfect last minute Christmas Present! All proceeds go to charity.
And if you are planning to train your team in smart leadership in 2021 – contact us for a chat about how we can help