Smart Leadership Workshop. May Dates Realeased – Watford & Birmingham
Smart Working includes combinations of hub, remote or mobile working, smart desking plus a myriad of different contracts types and hours. Leaders are invited to register now for our May Workshops.
Register for Watford now. Register for Birmingham here.
Who is the Workshop for?
The Smart Leadership Workshop is for Operational Leaders and HR professionals who want to stand out from the Crowd so that they can bag the best smartworking jobs in the future!
Seven benefits from joining the Workshop.
Managing a Team of Smart Workers requires a very different set of skills to managing office workers. You will learn:
1. Which smart and flexible options will suit your unique business.
2. How to avoid the pitfalls of managing smart teams
3. How to foster trust with a team who are not necessarily office based.
4. How to connect the business vision with a persons life aspirations, so that both are successful
5. How to set goals and manage by outcomes
6. How to manage performance, maintain engagement and motivate a distributed team
7. Plus you’ll become part of our brilliant network of Attendees and Smart Champions. And it’s a fantastic support network – never mundane – forever learning!
Workshop hours to suit your lifestyle
The Workshop runs between 10 and 3, so you can avoid the traffic.
What is the Return on Investment?
A smart workforce strategy brings many business benefits, including wider talent pools, increased productivity, improve employee engagement and retention which leads to better customer experience and ultimately, business growth.
The Workshop is led by Oliver Thompson and Ruth Gawthorpe of the Smart Working Revolution, who have 20 years experience of implementing smart workforces. Their proven methodology will enable you to leave the workshop with a toolkit of smart leadership techniques.
Would you like to stand out from the Crowd?