Spot the difference
Spot the difference. What’s the difference between Gold Level Traditional Leadership and Smart Leadership? Were you able to fill out the gaps?
The type that Investors in People might advocate. It’s excellent for managing people in the same office space, because Traditional Leaders:
- Are passionate about inspiring and motivating people to deliver against a clear set of objectives
- Ensure there is a consistent level of trust across the organisation
- Act in line with organisational values at all times
- Inspire confidence in their leadership capabilities and learn from them
- Are open, transparent and share information so that their team can make and act on decisions themselves
- Support their people to take reasonable risks when trying new and innovative ideas
When it comes to leading distributed teams, it’s an entirely different kettle of fish.
Distributed teams require a type of leader that can lead and influence even when they are not working in the same office or on the same shift.
Their skills are based on the quality of the relationships they build up front – from recruitment, to outcome setting and building 2 way trust.
Our award winning Leadership Programme will help your business build the skill set necessary to stay ahead of the competition and attract and retain the best people.
Would you like to fill out the gaps in your current leadership capabilities?
Through a combination of Face to Face Workshops, On-line training and coaching, your Team will experience a fully immersive development experience that works seamlessly because of these 6 core Business Wisdoms:
- Train the Trainer for Smart Teams
This programme provides an ideal accompaniment to a smart workforce pilot or implementation.
Consequently, at the end of the Smart Leaders Programme, your key people will feel fully equipped and have the confidence to motivate the best performance from your new Distributed Teams.
Above all, you will experience an immediate return on your investment, because your Leadership Team will be ready to lead your Smart Workforce into a successful future.