Still working from home?
Is your team still working from home?
Have you been doing so since March 202o. You and your team could be slipping into a few bad habits by now. Why not consider a few of our top tips……
1. Encourage your people to create the sort of workspace at home, so that they can ‘de-mark’ work and home at the end of the day – if at all possible
2. For greater efficiency and comfort, think about letting them buy additional monitors
3. Make sure they feel comfy taking regular breaks to stretch and get outside between meetings. Enforced remote working has gone on for so long – some people have got out of the habit
4. Press home the importance of daily exercise – to suit their individual preferences, of course – we’re all different
5. Arrange regular outside meetings if you live close enough – or get them to buddy up for a socially distanced walk with someone who lives nearby
6. Talk individually to your team members on a regular basis so that you stay up-to-date with how everyone is feeling
Smart Leaders will find out what is important to each individual right now so that you know how to support each team member manage their own wellbeing. Smart Workers will take responsibility for their own wellbeing too, when working from home.
If you have been working remotely for some time, it may be time for your and your team to refresh their best practices. Ask us about our value add package for teams – Refresh Your Smart Working Skills. I’m in!