Hybrid Working Customer Success Role – Based Bude
Our Client has a Customer Success role based in Bude, Cornwall.
You will provide administrative support to the UK Customer Success team in relation to new customer set-ups and ongoing client account management for a Healthcare Solutions business.
You will be co-ordinating meetings with internal and external stakeholders, providing change management support for our customer platforms and ensuring the UK customer account information remains current, to help us deliver the best customer support in our market.
This is as an important role within the UK team with the potential to develop into a variety of roles as the organisation grows.
Reporting to the UK Head of Customer Success, the Customer Success Administrator is responsible for helping the Customer Success team to support our clients, by making sure the whole customer journey is a positive experience from customer set up through to the ongoing account management support we provide. This includes:
- Scheduling work for the UK Customer Success team internally
- Liaising with clients on project schedules, changes in scope and requests for information
- Coordinating of communication between technical team and customer success team and customers
- Co-ordinating Meetings
- Taking meeting minutes and actions and following up on completion
- Making changes to practice platforms
- Co-ordinating review meetings with our customers ensuring they remain to plan
- Ensuring customer instruction manuals include any functionality changes and remain up to date
- Ensure customer account management information remains up to date
- Ideally experience in an administrative or customer facing role, preferably within the digital or digital health market.
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work on you own initiative
- Strong ability to communicate internally and externally with a broader set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in a scale-up digital health environment is a plus
- Flexible and adaptive attitude suitable for new market entry, including self-reliance and strong teamwork ethos
- Ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to grow with the company but prepared to roll up their sleeves on the journey
- Ability and availability to travel in the UK & occasionally overseas (When appropriate)
- Basic knowledge of the technology industry, general familiarity with programming languages and aware of trends within the industry
- The role requires experience of Microsoft Office Products and Google Suite
- Passion for technology.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com asap